Scoutium is a digital scouting platform running a unique business model in the football industry.
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 & funded $ 3.5M so far.
The users create a data pool by shooting match videos as video experts and evaluating football players as scouts. Scoutium's 200+ video experts record videos from all around Turkey and also from 8 different countries in Europe. Then, 170+ scouts analyze players and create a large database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents to fit their team. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themselves. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses.
Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring players & clubs together!
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the Product Designer position
As a Product Designer, you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working directly with engineers, product managers and other stakeholders across the company and taking full ownership of user experience across different parts of our platform. You will make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
The successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to identify and internalize user needs and propose pragmatic solutions. We also expect you to have a strong portfolio of proven design work.
Product Designer responsibilities are:
· Own the entire design process from idea to implementation
· Perform concept and usability testing for early validation and gather feedback directly from users
· Build wireframes and prototypes around identified user needs
· Create interaction models that are intuitive and evaluate their success
· Translate high level product requirements into interaction flows & structures that have attractive UI
· Be comfortable discussing design ideas and prototypes with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders
· Be on top of competitors and trends in the industry
Product Designer requirements are:
· 4+ years' experience working as a Product Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
· Significant experience designing software and a solid portfolio of design projects
· Project or product development experience, from the beginning to the end, is a plus
· Excellent knowledge of tools like Sketch, Adobe XD, and Figma. Especially, knowledge of Figma is a huge plus
· Excellent knowledge of interaction design, information architecture, style guides and design systems
· Demonstrated native app design experience is a huge plus
· Experience in UX research is a bonus
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
· Passion for learning and using the latest trends and technologies
· Strong communication skills
· Interest in football & the problems tech can solve in the industry
· Fluent in English
· BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area