Scoutium is a digital scouting platform running a unique business model in the football industry.
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 & funded $ 3.5M so far.
The users create a data pool by shooting match videos as video experts and evaluating football players as scouts. Scoutium's 200+ video experts record videos from all around Turkey and also from 8 different countries in Europe. Then, 170+ scouts analyze players and create a large database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents to fit their team. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themselves. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses.
Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring players & clubs together!
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the UI Designer Intern Position
We are looking for a UI Designer Intern who will join our Product Team to help to design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. You will also collaborate with the other internal teams to develop solutions to technical problems and support them in utilizing existing solutions of our company.
UI Designer Intern Responsibilities are:
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UI problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
UI Designer Intern Requirements are:
- Must be pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design, Industrial Products Design, Graphics Design or related fields
- Experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects is a plus
- Knowledge of ADOBE CC, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, Adobe XD, Framer X, InVision Studio, Marvel App etc.
- Knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in project management and research will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
What We Offer
- You will enjoy your own playground. You will learn from your mentor, but also have your own responsibilities. So, you will try and fail but you will learn a lot!
- You will work with the people who listen and care about your ideas.
- You will understand how great it is to work for a globalizing start up company & will be part of a team which is rapidly growing.
- You will spend good times in our team activities.