Scoutium is a technology company that provides a unique motivation for all players, clubs and federations around the world. Scoutium has ten thousands of analyses of football players from Germany, Poland and Turkey in its database. With tens of partner clubs, Scoutium is able to access hundreds of cities, towns, and villages in the countries with more than hundreds video experts and scouts. We aim to democratise football by opening up young players’ horizons and giving opportunities to players to be discovered.
With Scoutium, licensed football players can improve themselves with exclusively created overview videos, analyses from professional scouts, and special training programs, and can be discovered by clubs with regards to these videos & analyses. Football fans can earn money by recording 90-minute videos or making player analyses and have the chance to pursue a professional scouting career. Thanks to our technology, clubs can access to our database formed by match recordings and scouting analyses.
Until today, Scoutium has raised 2.5M$. With projects in Machine Learning and Data Science, Scoutium has become an ITU Teknokent company in 2018.
With the mission of enabling all players around the world to be discovered, Scoutium’s goal is to change the game forever. For more, please visit scoutium.com or download our app from Google Play & App Store.
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
Brand Manager responsibilities are:
- Drive the brand P&L for B2B and B2C business lines to deliver against challenging growth objectives
- Developing an annual marketing plan and ads budget for B2B and B2C business lines across key channels (online and offline) throughout the customer journey
- Responsible for creating and delivering a rolling content plan, working with internal teams and external advisors to ensure it’s compelling and insightful.
- Work with key external agencies, partners & sponsors to achieve commercial/marketing plans
- Work closely with the Sales team to identify B2B customer needs and opportunities and build an exceptional customer journey
- Responsible for supporting the team with generating customer data analysis and insights across multiple sources internally and externally
- Act as the brand advocate, reviewing all customer-facing comms (email, social media posts, content etc.) to ensure the tone of voice and message are appropriate.
Brand Manager requirements are:
- Min 4+ years brand management experience in B2B and B2C fields in technology driven companies
- A creative self-starter who is passionate about making a social impact and keen to make a difference in the Football sector
- Demonstrate Growth mindset and a passion and curiosity for understanding customer needs
- Proven track record of driving commercial targets&KPIs
- An outstanding communicator with great negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What We Offer
- Private health insurance,
- Personal education budget,
- Being part of a flat organization.
- Having fun with activities prepared with different concepts
- Working in a globalizing startup & technology company.
- Support for the Internet bill
- Hybrid working model