Scoutium is a digital scouting platform running a unique business model in the football industry.
Founded in Istanbul, Turkey in 2017 & funded $ 3.5M so far.
The users create a data pool by shooting match videos as video experts and evaluating football players as scouts. Scoutium's 200+ video experts record videos from all around Turkey and also from 8 different countries in Europe. Then, 170+ scouts analyze players and create a large database especially about lower & academy leagues. Clubs can sign up to Scoutium as free and they can purchase 90 mins videos & player analyses to discover the talents to fit their team. Players can watch their matches and display analyses to improve themselves. Also, they can have notification when the clubs display their analyses.
Basically, Scoutium is the best platform to bring players & clubs together!
Scoutium is looking for talented professionals to join the team. Please submit your resume and let us know how you can contribute to our vision!
About the Finance & People Intern position
We are looking for a Finance & People Intern who will join our Business Team to help our grant application processes and human resources processes if needed. You will also collaborate with the other internal teams to develop solutions to different cases for improving our company.
Finance & People Intern responsibilities are:
- Assist in the research and identification of potential oversea and local grant opportunities
- Assist with writing and editing of proposals (TUBITAK, EU projects) for grant applications
- Assist in tracking and holding grant deadlines
- Retrieve and assemble background information for grant proposals
- Assist in tracking the grants process by maintaining files and other administrative tasks
- Assisting HR works if needed (team engagement activities, hr branding, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Other duties as assigned, including special projects (i.e. career fairs)
Finance & People Intern requirements are:
- Being in pursuit of a degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, International Trade, Public Finance, Industrial Engineering. (plus)
- Desire to work on projects and programs that will provide a platform for personal growth
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong follow through and ability to see projects to completion
- Great team player
- Strong desire and willingness to learn.
What We Offer
- You will enjoy your own playground. You will learn from your mentor, but also have your own responsibilities. So, you will try and fail but you will learn a lot!
- You will work with the people who listen and care about your ideas.
- You will understand how great it is to work for a globalizing start up company & will be part of a team which is rapidly growing.
- You will spend good times in our team activities.